Complaint and right of withdrawal
When picking up the shipment, please check your package in the presence of the courier. If there is visible damage on it (torn parts and crushing), you should not pick up the package. In this case, please send us an e-mail with your details (name, surname, phone) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and state the reason why you refused to download the package. We will inform you as soon as possible about further action.
If you received the shipment and after opening the box found that the delivered goods do not match the ordered or the invoice data is not appropriate, please send us, no later than 24 hours from the date of receipt of the shipment, send an e-mail with your details (name, surname, phone ) to the address email@example.com and describe what problem you have. We will inform you as soon as possible about further action.
If there are non-conformities on the purchased product in terms of the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, please proceed in the manner defined by the rulebook on consumer complaints for goods purchased through the online store, which together with the complaint form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to withdraw
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, we inform you that you have the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the day the goods were delivered to you.
You can also contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling +381 66 888 44 91.
Our employees will ask you for information about the items you want to return and the order number, after which you will receive an e-mail with detailed instructions for further action, as well as a document, ie. statement.
The consumer is solely responsible for the impaired value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods in a way that is not adequate, ie exceeds what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods. The trader has the right to refuse the return of money if he determines that the goods were not returned in the condition in which they were delivered, due to the consumer’s inadequate handling of the same.
As a customer, you do not bear the costs incurred by withdrawing from the contract, except for postage costs arising from sending the goods to our address. For our part, we undertake that, immediately upon receipt of the goods returned on the basis of withdrawal from the contract, we will refund the funds paid for the returned goods or send the item you want to replace.
In the case of a refund to a customer who has previously paid for one of the payment cards, in part or in full, we will refund exclusively through VISA, EC / MC and Maestro payment methods, which means that the bank will refund to the cardholder’s account. In order to refund you, it is necessary that the goods for which the refund is made, as well as the completed and signed statement, be delivered to the above address. You guarantee the correctness of the data in the statement with your signature, ie. seal.
Under Article 13 and Article 27. Consumer Protection Act (SL.glasnik RS 62 / 2014) 103583128 I inform my customers who buy via www.zicka.rs the following:
- That the sale of goods through the website www.zicka.rs is carried out within the framework of the registered activities of the Eparchy wire, St Save Market 4, 36000 Kraljevo, PIB: 103583128, telephone: + 381 66 888 44 91, the address for the complaint is: Info @ zicka.rs
- That the basic marks of the goods can be found on www.zicka.rs;
- According to the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette of RS, No. 62 / 2014) views buying via our sales website www.zicka.rs as a distance sale;
- That goods sold through the website www.zicka.rs possess the characteristics necessary for the regular use of this type of goods in accordance with their intended use;
- That the selling price of the goods is indicated with each item;
- We deliver the purchased goods within five working days by courier service, the way it’s defined HERE
- The possibility to buy goods with special price advantages and / or with special sales incentives (share sales) is carried out in accordance with the conditions published on the website www.zicka.rs;
- That the consumer of the goods he purchases via the website www.zicka.rs can pay with cash at the time of delivery, as well as with prominent payment cards at the time of purchase on the website and by paying into the current account of the Eparchy wire;
- That the consumer assumes the obligation to pay for the goods ordered when creating the order by pressing the button CONTROL;
- In case of receipt of goods, the consumer establishes that the size is not appropriate, the consumer has the right to replace the article within 14 days for a second size, as defined HERE;
- If the consumer does not wish to keep the goods, he has the right to cancel the contract and to recover the funds in the amount of the purchase price paid for the goods in question, within 14 days with the obligation to pay the postal charge.
- That for goods delivered via an online shop, the consumer has the right to complain about the product already used, in the way defined for goods purchased via an online shop.
The price of an individual article is examined by the articles, on the page of the article and in the basket. VAT is included in the price of the individual item, but delivery costs are not included. Delivery costs are calculated at the end according to the total weight of the items ordered.
Price quotes are those prices of items that were visible at the time of purchase. All prices are current and regularly updated.
The availability and prices of www.zicka.rs products are subject to changes due to sold-out stock situations, as well as printing errors or erroneous prices. In the event of an erroneous price, we will endeavour to correct it as soon as possible.